Monday, April 7, 2014

社會化媒體與機構 Richard Daniel 第五屆網路宣教論壇

社會化媒體與機構 Richard Daniel 第五屆網路宣教論壇     
 
Richard Daniel
 

 
(How are you? My name is Richard and I came all the way from Australia. Hands up those people that have been to Australia, anyone been to Australia? Not many. I need to induct to you Australians before I can stop today. You need to become Australians so that you understand a bit, because I don’t speak Chinese, I speak a little English but I also speak Australian.
 
Alright, so what I should do today is teach you some of Australian. Well, this is what we will say in Australia you got to repeat it, its “good day mate”, can you say that? (Audience repeating) Very good. You see if you come to Australia and you get off the plane in Sydney, you can look up to someone and say “good day mate. “Exactly! And then after that you can say, “How you doing mate it’s good to see you”, (audience repeating) exactly. We talk funny.
 
I think many, many years ago we were convicts that came from England they sent us there I think were still rogues living in Australia. I think they left us standing there in Australia. What I would love you to do instead towards the end of this presentation I’m going my email address is up there. That is my email address RichardDaniel@cvc.tv I wonder if you could do a favor for me. Well you see my staff actually thinks I’m coming to California to see the nice beaches that you have here. If some of you with your smartphones could take photo and email it to me right then I will send it to the rest of my staff and say, “Now I’m actually working here”. So, any of you that have a smartphone that can send an email, that is my email, I’ll put it again at the end of the presentation. Take a photo, make sure I’m looking good and doing something and then I can forward it to the rest of my staff saying, “now look I’m actually working here. Look, smile. You know what. It doesn’t really look as if I’m working.)
 
I have been studying some interesting things in the Bible and one of the things that I have been studying with Colin Tent is what happened during the 400 year between the Old Testament stopped and the New Testament begin. What happened is what they often call the 400 silent years. What is quite interesting, you see, when the Old Testament was finished you have the Babylonians, the Jews were in exile and they went to Babylon they were in Babylon for a while. The Babylonians were very mean, nasty people. They loved war, they attacked Jerusalem, they took their people back into their land. And then of course they were captured by the Persian and the Medes. They took over and they were a little bit softer to the Jews and they allowed them to go back to Jerusalem and they built a temple a smaller temple, but they also built the wall. We know the stories of what they did in creating the wall back again. And so the wall was created the temple was created.
 
The interesting thing was that particular time when the Bible ended in the Old Testament, there was a king at the time that had an allegiance back through to David. And the priests at that time had an allegiance back through to Aaron. So everything was back as God had designed it to be. 400 years had passed and when the New Testament opens up, we find that it’s the Romans had the most dominant power in the world. The interesting thing about the Romans at that particular time was that the king was not a descendant then of David and through back to Jacob. He actually was a descendant of the Esau and therefore outside of the realm of where God wanted him to be. That was Herod the great. And the priests at that time were also ringing, they brought that they wanted to take over the Jews and they have no allegiance back through to Aaron if you follow it through. And that was the time that Jesus came back.
 
Many people actually called that period of time ‘The preparation days for Jesus when he came back on to his earth’. That is 400 years where everything game Gods aim and God’s plan. And part of gods plan is to send Jesus back down again and send it right but this time through the cross. Set it right correctly.
 
When I was studying some of those 400 years, a couple of verses came into my mind. one was in Romans 14, it is written, “As surely as I live, says the Lord, every knee will bow before me and everyone will acknowledge me as God”. In Matthew chapter 24:14 says, “And the gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations and then the end will come”.
 

 
 
What happened in those 400 years? In those 400 years, to be honest with you, technology did not change at all. If you look at where the bible ended off in the Old Testament and the New Testament, houses where all the same, they were still using fire as their main means of light and warmth, sandals didn’t change, and there was no means by which communication didn’t actually change. And yet if you compare that to what actually happened to the last 50 to 100 years, what has happened? We had an explosion of technology, we have been hearing about it all day today, an explosion of ways to be able to reach people. Why couldn’t they do that before?
 
Some would say there wasn’t the intelligent around those days to be able to invent things like smartphones. I don’t agree. The man was man. They have a brain, God gave them brains. Why didn’t they invent? Others would say to me, well there weren’t enough resources around in those days. But there was. The most of the resources that we have today like plastic, and all the metal that we use and steel all comes from the ground. It’s manufactured so the resources were there in the ground. You know I think it’s very much in line with Matthew 24 that says everyone will hear the gospel and then the end will come.
 
You know what we are doing here today? We are sitting in this world at the moment that is coming to a close. Whether you believe some people of with some of the commentaries that I’ve read says technology is part of the end days and some people will totally disagree with it. It’s just a coincidence. It does not matter where you sit and what you think in regards to technology. Technology is there right now for us to be able to reach the masses. I think it’s in there, it’s our watch. Before you and I pass away and I don’t know if Jesus is going to come back before I pass away but it’s my watch, it’s your watch. And we have to do something to convince many people as possible.
 
You, like me, I’m sure got many friends and many families that are not going to get to heaven. I’m going to tell you the other place they are going to get to is pretty bad and I don’t want to go there and I’m sure you don’t either. And so our job and our challenge is to get out so that everyone in other words when Jesus comes back, I want to do what Romans chapter 14 says. I want to bow not because my goodness it’s too late but I want to bow because Jesus is my Lord and my savior. And I want reach out to many people as possible.
 
My job is China Director. I know I’m not Chinese but I have been to China for 14-15 times or so. I love china. I have this amazing passion for China to reach out to many people as much as possible. In fact I can tell you a story. I watched a documentary on Australian television about 12 months ago now. It was the story of Kianamei.
 
It’s a quite interesting story about what men has achieved in China and what he did in China. The show showed the quite evil side of kianamei as well. It showed there millions of people starved because the mechanisms and the factories he want to build in China as well.
 
I remember from my motel one night. I remember going for a walk and the whole thought of that documentary came to my mind and I remember that I ended up just across the road of Tianmen Square and looking at the Forbidden City. There of course is the huge photo right at kianamei. I started to yell at him not verbally. Thank goodness, it was a really cold night. Right inside there wasn’t too many people around. I said, “Why, why, why didn’t you look into the gospel. You had the chance to reach millions of people in china and where are you now.” And there I am yelling at this photo of this kianamei and I heard this voice in my mind and I think it wasn’t even audible. It was in my mind and it said, “Save my people”. These words were said. And then it said again, “save my people”.
 
And so I’ve got this real passion to reach here to save as many people in one of the most dominant country in the world now and that’s China and that’s off course the reason you are sitting here. I don’t look at the statistics too much and we’ve already looked and used some statics. So I want to brush up this very quickly just to show you the result for the moment. 564 million Internet users right about 42% at the moment is where it is up to, 422 million people using the mobile at the moment, 31.4%, internets cross China at the moment is 74.5 %. China is now the most dominant force in the world on mobile phone above India and US and the country where I come from. The population of the proportion of using the mobile phone to access the internet keeps on rising. Last year it was 69.3%. This year, January 2013 it was up to 74.5 % has used the internet in China. The most popular activity in China as of the moment is instant messaging. 83% of people use their phones to do instant messaging. 69 % use their phones to do research. online music 51%, micro ball 48%, literature 43%, social networking42%, online games 33%, online video 32%, emails 29%, shopping which is growing as well which is up to 15%.
 

 
 
What is happening in China it is really making the change. What is happening in social network from where we sat say 5 or 10 years ago to where we sit right now? Well there are a few things.
 

 
Where we come from was mass marketing. At the moment there is mass personalization, everyone wants hallow on in a person. Social network, we just talk about before is not technology its means to which we communicate. The past is about set selection. Now there is explosion of choices that you can get. In the past, there is customization. Now people will trust their friends. (We’ll talk about that in just a moment.) In the past it was all about transaction. Now it’s all about experience.
 
I was doing an interview on someone who is looking to work for us in Beijing. I was sitting in shopping center last night while my wife was shopping and I was in sitting on my iPod and all of a sudden my little Wi-Fi connector ran out of battery and I am half way having this interview. “Quick! What are we going to do? Where is the Starbucks?” So I rush down into the shopping center and in Starbucks and thought back and said, “Look my battery".
 
I didn’t go to Starbucks because I wanted coffee, I went there for experience. So many are going to those coffee shops and those places where you can get free Wi-Fi for the experience. In the past it was the transaction, now it was the experience. In the past people read a lot, Now-a-days you see people flicking very, very, quickly. In the past people has fast involvement. I don’t want to get involved. Now, people want to get involved. They want to be engaged. They want to be online and have to say they are involved so that they can say what is in their mind as well. In the past there is a long attention span. Right now there is multiple switching.
 
If my son who is 20 years old is listening to me at the moment, he would be doing Facebook, he’d be doing Twitter, he would be doing anything else rather than listening to me. In fact I can give you an example. My daughter, she’s 25, before she moved to Hayman she moved to Sydney. I remember my wife one night was yelling to her saying, “Melisa will come to dinner?” And I heard it again, “Melisa will you come to dinner?” 6 or 7 times my wife yelled from the kitchen to the bedroom saying, “Melisa will you come for dinner”. I got my mobile phone and I got on to MSN, ‘Dear Melisa daughter of mine, I love you very much. Your mother is currently calling you for dinner would you please come down’. She walked down from her bedroom within 3 second and said, “Why didn’t someone call me”. She was there. That is her world. If she saw it in her mobile phone, she was there. That’s her world.
 
Young people don’t have long attention span anymore. That is why we do short videos and not half air videos anymore. And everyone is talking at 3 minute videos because how many times someone sent you an email that’s got a video on it and after 30 second you’ll say that’s enough. After 10 second you say I’m not interested anymore. So we’ve got to do things that are short. Organizations at one stage dictate the terms. Now it is the consumers in control. In the past it was limited information. Now there’s absolute information overload.
 
That is all about trust as well. This is some statistics that came in last year. The percentage of people who have trusted friends is 85 %. I think that’s reasonable. I trust most of my friends I think you would trust most of your friends. The percentage of people who trusts strangers is 70% and the percentage of people who trust advertising 5%.
 
I spend 30 years selling advertising but only 5% of people actually trusted everything I sold. Percentage of people who trust strangers is 70%. Some of you can say that’s not right. And yet I book in a holiday. After we leave here my wife and I are boosting your economy here in America. In fact my wife was shopping at the moment. So the deficit that you currently have you won’t have it very long. It will, little bit be on my credit card so don’t worry about that.
 

 
But we all went looking for combination. We are going up to Seattle. I have been looking for combination hotel. There are couples of people who are saying this hotel is a bit noisy, wall are bit thin, pillows weren’t nice. What will I do? I never knew that person, I never met them but I trusted them. I went to the next by hotel and they said look this was really great motel but the service wasn’t really good. When we checked in they took 20 minutes. I don’t know what kind is that one. Ah this one really great motel wonderful staff, excellent experience then ‘right let’s take a look at that motel’. I trusted total strangers. When you are buying a product online, you will go to the review page and now say, don’t buy that camera it is not good at the moment. Why? Why? We are trusting strangers? That’s the world that we live in all. In fact the world is changing.
 
You know if you’re reading seven pages newspaper in your lifetime then you read more than the average person did in their life time it’s just a hundred years ago. Isn’t that amazing? You are bombarded with 5000 media messages a day here in California. In the USA the television is on peoples home for over 8 hours and 18 minutes a day. We sleep for only 6 hours and 40 minutes on average a day. We go in hear a sermon on church for 30 or 40 minutes a week. That’s what we do. And if you have a mobile phone like my mobile phone in my pocket, you have one of those you have more information at you fingertip nail than the president of the United States head only fifteen years ago. Isn’t that amazing? So where is it going to go in the next 5 years? And we go to church and we listen to a sermon, perhaps an hour, 30 minutes an average 40 minutes. Yet the world is bombarding people in every channel television for 8 hours a day. We got to be more than just a church serves on Sunday. Church and Christianity cannot just be Sunday religion anymore. It’s got to be that people were involve in it every single day and that my friend is one of the ways that we can actually reach out to people.
 
Incidentally, a lot of people say to me, yeah well lets pray, it’s already good your daughter is 25 and your son is 21 and all for the young people. I heard somebody said earlier on this morning the fastest age group that are buying iPhone at the moment is the 50’s plus. They have the biggest group of people that are buying iPhone, not my 24 year old daughter she can’t afford one. In fact I can show and SMS two days ago when my daughter was pleading me you know my phone is all broken and we brought her one. And I got a text last night, “Dad my new phone arrive, thanks”. 50’s plus are the biggest group of people are buying iPhone and androids at the moment.
 
The largest group on Facebook at the moment is women 45-60 that’s the largest group. So dot let this statistics incidentally from Facebook. You go on to Facebook statistics and you found biggest group on Facebook is women 45-60’s. It is not young people. You know the biggest influence. I’m going to meet 200 friends. I think in my Facebook. You know the biggest or who is the most influential person is my 73 years old aunty. She is the most influential person on my Facebook group at the moment. Why? Because one, she’s got maturity and she often says to me Richard, I’m getting to the state now were I say what is in my mind and I just say it. I worry about it anymore I just say it. And young people respect it. My kids respect Jennie. ‘Look at it. It’s aunty Jennie, she’s on Facebook’.
 
When we had a family reunion a month ago where my brother organized, all their extended family, cousins, aunties, Uncles, everyone, we all came together in a location. We had a weekend together. My son 21 said to me, “I don’t want to go” “Why mate you have to go that’s a family thing.” “Oh Dad it’s boring”. I’ll just going sit back and look at those old times and old photos, It’s going be boring mate.” “Everyone else’s family is going be there, don’t let me down you going to be there.” Dad I’m just not going. “Alright” You know these relatives of yours that are not Christians, they did know we could have a chance, I didn’t know this was happening incidentally. Yeah we can have a chance to be a witness amongst their family that are not Christians. You should go mate.
 
The next night my son comes to my wife and I and said, “You know I think I will go that family reunion thing, when are we leaving and what am I going to take?” That kind from my seventy year old aunty had this amazing effect on my son. It’s not just young people like I’ve said not just young people anymore. The world in fact you often hear people turn around and say the new world of media it’s not new anymore. It’s been around therefor ten years or more it’s not new. We can’t say we got to get in to this new world, it’s not new. I hear to tell you it’s time to get very old. 85 % of internet users at the moment are watching online. 85% of people, the 55 year plus make up 20% of that old ins. 20% of those people that are watching videos online are 55 years of age and plus.
 

 
 
Christian ministries need to be ready to change. Otherwise we will simply sit back and wonder why anyone not respects Christian values anymore. Ever I heard that said? I said why not young people respect good old Christian values anymore. The reason for this is because were not telling them enough what there Christians values are. We’re not sharing what they brands is as much and that’s something that is really interesting as well. What is your brand?
 
I talk of Starbucks as a brand. I knew that Starbucks have free Wi-Fi. I didn’t go in for coffee ended at having one they got some business at me but they did serve cause I went in there to use their Wi-Fi. If I show you the magic, the gold the notches as we call in Australia, every one of you in this room know that’s McDonalds. Wal-Mart, every one of you knows what Wal-Mart sell. I got to tell you what Wal-Mart sell, it’s because they have a brand. And as Christians we need to develop our brands and we need be able to share that brand a lot more .So that we don’t get in to this situation when we say, “Why not people respect Christian values anymore.
 
The world is really changing. Do you know the Muslim world is increasing every 61? In ratio, in other word, there are six babies being born into a Muslim family compared to a 1 child being born into Christian family. Guest which organization can have major influence into this world? Clyde said a moment ago, he was in France. French at the moment is a basket case when it comes to the influence of the Muslim world because of the later, and I’m sure he share more of what he had been to Paris, but where England at the moment. England at the moment is desperately turning around and trying to move away from Muslim dominants in the parliament. We have got to sell our brands a lot more. We’ve got to make that change.
 
Some organizations find change very easy. ‘I like change’. ‘I love change’. But I understand people that don’t like change. My wife doesn’t like change. My wife has been crying out for new camera. She’s got old camera and she loves taking photos. And so the airport at Hawaii, I brought her a new digital camera and say she’s got this need. I said were on the plain for a while you can read the book and yes she ended up doing that we got to a cross and I said you got to use your new digital camera. She said I might use the old one for a while until I get used to the new one. How are you going to get use to the new one if you don’t use it? So you can’t get used to it. She so then uses the new one.
 
I understand organizations that don’t like change and find change very difficult. I understand that. I’m married to a lady that loves a routine and loves none change. But I do love change. Change doesn’t necessarily mean incidentally dropping everything that you’re currently doing and moving in another direction, it doesn’t mean that. But it does mean that you got to look at side the square, it means that you got a little bit new ideas.
 
I got to tell I met a gentlemen a couple of years ago. He’s talking about, he was an expert and done a research on all the different generation. Is anyone here between the ages of 18 and 26? And supposed you know that the wide generation the 18 to 26? The Y generation, really interesting generation and I generalize from I say this but the Y generation is probably the most dis organized, disloyal. You’re fired and change your job every 12 months. If you think you’ve, some people between 18-26 your age group that you might know is they consistently want to do different things outside their sit raging in a mm. their just crazy, and in fact in an office work place the wide generation is probably the hardest generation to control in your office. But I got to tell you need them, you need every one of them because they are the most creative generation on the planet right now. They are the most creative people on the planet and if you don’t have any 18 to26 year olds with in your ministry and if you don’t empower some of those people, control them by all means, the 18 to 26 year old can be more problems that anybody else on their staff but I love them because they are the ones who said, “Richard I’ve got this new idea, I got this idea that we can reach by doing this this this… “Ok tell me your idea, what have you got, let’s listen to it”. And men let them make mistakes. I said to my staff, I was interviewing a lady last night and I said to her, I was interviewing her for a new managers role in China and I interviewed her and I said I want you to make mistakes. She said, ha? and I said “I want you to make mistake as long as you learn from it”. If you make that same mistake three times I will be there to tell you “hey something is wrong”. But let people make mistakes there’s nothing wrong with mistakes. God never made any mistakes but we make a lot of mistakes.
 

 
 
If you decide that you want more creativity in your office, in your ministry, in your church, go on and employ some Y generations. But be ready that would be a challenge for you. But if you want to start doing things that gets into this new media they are the ones folks that will actually do it.
 
So very quickly watch that story, William CVC? Alright CVC begins in 1988 the vision from a very wealthy business man in the Uk. His name is Bob Edmonton, he is now a lord in the English parliament and God spoke to him one night and said to him, “ Bob what are you doing for me?”, and he answered God, well I on the lounge in making lunch for the church and take up the collection and make coffee at the back. What are you doing with your money for me? And he said I’m making more. And so God challenge him at that time to use it in ministry. And he was on the plane when God actually challenge him to touch the lives of the billion people. God you must mean a million not a billion, and God said, No! I want you to touch the lives of billion people. And finally he turn around and said “God if I could, if I could, how will I do it? And God actually showed him at that particular time the shortwave radio broadcast. This is now 12 to 13 years ago.
 
So he started to buy that shortwave radio broadcasts. As from Australia was the largest shortwave radio broadcasting facility in southern hemisphere. We can potentially reach 3.5 billion people. We broadcast in Chinese, English and also in Indonesian. We broadcast three languages. But basically 3 years ago we started to realize that we are averaging 20 to 24 thousand people contact us every month and that dropped then to 1,200 to 1,500 a month. And we knew we had problem. We actually thought at one stage that we would stop then the ministry and close. And God showed us this ministry yesHeis and basically this is a resource for Christians to be able to share their faith easily online. It is what it is. If I can give you an example this is how it basically works. The ministry works like this.
 
If you can imagine a Christian talking to a non-Christian and the non-Christian turn around and see David. He then said, “David? You believe in a loving God? How did you believe in a loving God? How did your love allow it to happen in Sichuan or an earthquake to happen in Japan? You believe in a loving God? Your God is crazy. If you could take your mobile phone, on your computer, on your tablet, whatever means, in 9 different languages including Chinese and you could go yesyes.com and search there why God allow sufferings. I uploaded there some series of videos and give it to your friend and say watch this video. It lasts 15 minutes and 58 second, watch this video. This will show you why God allows suffering.
 
Or if you’re on one of the social networks including every social network that you can think of the world and you’ve got a friend that you played tennis every Wednesday night and you love to share something. You can go to yesHeis. If they are having a marriage problem, search marriage problem, if they are having bullying at school, whatever the circumstance is there are over four and a half thousand videos right on there. They are short, some for old Christians, some have verse, and some are designed specifically to some who was never introduced to the gospel. So to a listen to a half aired sermon is not what Y would be intruded to them to the gospel. You’ll find that there as well. You’ll find some really good Christian values. You’ll find some really good family values on the site.
 
So I’m not really sure whether we can go to the site log but I thought we can get a couple of captions. When you get to the site you’ll see a top are languages. When you click on that it will drops down tot the 9different languages and you can chose any language. The top high for the screen you’ll see this featured videos, popular videos, trending videos, recent videos. The recent videos are the ones we just put on. The featured ones are some that we want to feature the topic. The trending one is really interesting. We survey the world all the time through Google analytics to find out what the young people talking about at the time. Not just the young people, what does anyone talking about? And so they come up as some of the trending videos and also some of the popular videos.
 
On the bottom half of the screen you can actually see a live record of how many people, there are actually 5200 videos on there. 442 still further. How many people are actually sharing videos from that site? So this is actually live. It is one of this you can see 2.5 actually watched the videos and you can see this is all live from the screen you can see people watching the videos. And if you decide that you want to create your own profile, on the profile section on this site. You can actually share videos on Facebook. You can actually see the progression of who are watching the video and if people actually become a Christian that is of the video.
 

 
 
Jim Caviezel, the guy who played Jesus has this fantastic interview with him when he shares his experience of what it was like to play the part of Jesus Christ in the movie and what he went through, literary hang him on the cross and the pine and it was a freezing cold day and it actually freezing his feet and tying ropes that is falling off and the director cuts down and said sorry we have to do that scene again. He sat through 6 hours of the dying make up before he can start the video for 6 to 7 am.
 
That video is available and you can grab that and you can share to non-Christian and say, “hey you might have heard this video have a look at this guy went through when he recorded that film a few years ago.” So what actually happens then is people would actually watch the video and you like it and he think, “Yes I actually like to share that video” and then goes on as I did here to my Facebook, “I would like to share it to my Facebook”. He’s interesting interview, if you you’ve seen the movie the Passion he’s the guy who played Jesus. Really I benighted you what he went through. Enjoy it. That is all I say to my Facebook and after that 10 of the people will watch it in my Facebook and then shared it with their friends. on top of that I can see on my statistical page and watch what actually people were doing. If someone gets to the end of the video and might think yes and some of the people are making comments to some of the video that i actually shared. When you get to the end of that video there is just part of the video where they are being interviewed and suggest some caption which says here are some other videos. But also when the people get to the end of that there is a section that says did this video speak to you about what is happening in your life today? Did it impact you in some way? And if they turn around and say yes it did they then go to a short ten minute presentation of what the gospel is all about.
 
This guy is well known in Australia, his name is Caw Fi. We’ve use Cow to record that 10 minute video. There is Chinese pastor who recording Chinese, there is a Russian pastor that is recording Russian. It is just a very short presentation of what the gospel is actually is. And then you’ve got a chance always leaving the people in control. So then never fear this, never fleshed light and turns around and says if they are going to click he will win a life. It leaves them in total control and then they will have a chance to say having considered you need for gods unconditional love would you like to put your trust in JESUS today. Yes, Unsure or No and they got a change to say yes unsure or no. and then for example I’ve got….. if they want to again they can put their mail address and some comments and then it will go up to the follow up team and each one of those will get a personal message back.
 
You know what is exciting about new communication method which we are looking of developing it will be ready by next year sometime. At the moment what happens to the people which are coming to us and saying yes I want to know some details please and we are sharing to all those people and look at all of the volunteers and helping in sharing.
 
What happens in the moment is a total different system where comes in and let assume David again is one of the volunteers and we send him to the David. And then we say David, we logs him to his system and says Oh is there is question I can help you with your question and David and he goes back developing a relationship to that person in China. David gets the message on Monday but he got a busy week he wasn’t able to reply until Thursday. The circumstance to that situation as to why that person contacted us might be gone so one of the things we develop is currently working on and be ready next year. I think this is the most amazing things we can do. Someone watches the video, she is in this light she watch the video is she is a single mom. I’ve got two kids, my husband walks out of me. I’m really having a problem can you give us help? We send that to all what we call eye missionaries. Anywhere in the world we’ve got them and that person got push identification. Do you know what that is? When a little message comes up in the front of you a push identification pumps up and say does anyone out there been through a circumstance a single mom, can you help her?
 
And turn around and my wife turns around or you know someone who’s been through that circumstance turns around and say, “I can take that I’m on the bus on the way home I can handle that I use to be a mom before I got to know Jesus. I can help her and I’ll do it right away. Instantly we can get to help this people to answer their questions. The best way to describe that is like a taxi service. If I order a taxi here from here to take me to the middle they are not going to send a taxi from the Los Angeles airport to come and pick me up. They have to turn around the taxi that surround the area and say could you go and pick up this guy and go in the middle Vervin. Same with this we can send to people and say we’ve got around 16 years old who’s being bully at school. Here is his question, “Can anyone know? Up comes a missionary, yeah. And another girl at 23 years old years of age and says, “I used to in school, I used to be bullied, I can help this guy”. Then there is a whole range of resources that they can actually share with hi.
 

 
 
So let us have journey of change I say to you do not be afraid of change and if you don’t know how to make a change, get some people among your organization that knows how to make change. Give them a little bit free will. Let them have a little bit of right. I won’t let them so because you are always there watching like you are watching our particular staff as well.
 
So I love coming here. I love what you’re doing. I believe this is the 5th year that I have this meeting. That is really fantastic. I really love to come back here again. Thank you very much for listening to all I have to say. Thank you!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment